Paver Cleaning & Sealing
Our paver sealing process will help to restore your brick paver patio, walkway, pool deck, driveway and/or courtyard to a like new appearance, while at the same time protecting your investment for years to come. We use a three step process when sealing pavers to ensure you receive the best results and optimum finish. If you have brick pavers that currently have sealer applied, we recommend removing or stripping that sealer first before applying another layer of paver sealant. This will ensure an even coverage of the new paver sealant and ultimately provide a professional finish. To keep your pavers looking new all the time, it is recommend that you have your pavers sealed every two-three years.
Step 1 – Powerwash: Removing of dirt, stains, efflorescence, weeds, moss, etc.
Step 2 – Re-sand: Stabilizes pavers, prevents weeds & moss, will not wash out.
Step 3 – Apply Protective Sealer: Enhances and protects the beauty of your pavers.
Benefits of Sealing Your Brick Pavers
- Paver sealing helps to rejuvenate, strengthen, protect and enhance the beauty of your interlocking brick pavers
- Resists oil and dirt penetration
- Inhibits the growth of weeds, moss and mold
- Resists harmful UV rays that cause fading
- Resists the elements of freeze/thaw cycles
- Helps prevent insect intrusion
- Makes cleaning and maintaining easier
We Promise To Stand Behind Our Work
Our customer service is responsive and prompt. We are dedicated to the satisfaction of every customer.
We promise to communicate with the customer after every job
We promise to utilize every means available to safely remove marks on your surfaces.